Greetings amazing Ghostwriters!
Thank you for your interest in my job posting! I am looking for long-term, experienced ghostwriters to collaborate with me on a new exciting and entertaining clean romantic comedy series.
My goal is to create engaging clean/wholesome books that draw readers into heartwarming stories and make them feel connected with the characters.
Please make sure you can write this type of story before you apply. No one appreciates wasted time… am I right?
Each book is a stand-alone.
When I find the right ghostwriter, we will create connected/stand-alone series in sets of three to four.
The big picture of completed long term project (3 months): 3 book stand-alone series with the theme of small town clean romantic comedy. Each book will have at least 50k words.
The budget for the first book is a total of $800-$1000. The goal is completion in 3-5 weeks.
You will need to be able to write a connected series involving a large family, small town living,
event planning, restaurant service, hospitality, baking… this is going to be fun!
First milestone: $50.00
3 day turn around for milestone 1.
250 word summary, Chapter by chapter outline, first 500 words of chapter one and a detailed character description for the main male character and the main female character.
I will provide the basic story synopsis and overview of characters for book one and the rest of the family/series.
10k words minimum needs to be written per week if hired for the full project.
You have flexibility to create the story around the overall idea that I provide. The story needs to be highly engaging with some twists and turns in the plot not a super predictable family movie plot. Also, not angsty and confrontational. Looking for a light, entertaining read.
Keep it clean, no foul language or sexual content.
Third Person Point of view or First Person alternating, whichever you write best.
• Native English speaking (US not Queens English), clean/wholesome romance fiction writer.
• Able to complete 50k in five weeks with a weekly submission of 10k minimum. If you are able to write more, then the opportunity for you to make more is available.
• NO PLAGIARISM. No hand me down ideas please! I only want original content, and will take action in the scenario that the manuscript is plagiarized.
• Able to complete professional, chapter-by-chapter plot outlines. I will provide the themes, trope, and synopsis for most stories.
• Accessible and communicative. We are a team!
• A sense of humor along with a professional work ethic. Life is so much better when we work with like-minded people who enjoy what they do.
• The book is not finished until it is 100%. If a second and third draft are required, I will expect it.
• A phone interview and signing a contract/NDA are required.
·Must be an experienced plotter.
At this time we don’t pay more than $.015per word.
If you choose to apply, your proposal needs to start with the statement: "A sandy toes hello!". Let’s see who actually reads the entire job post. I take this as the first act of building trust and seriousness in the job.
I know… I wrote a novella here. This is how I communicate so if it is a problem… scroll on by. I like to have all the details down to avoid confusion.
Thank you for your time and interest in my job posting.
I wish you well in all your endeavors.
Posted On: August 23, 2023 16:55 UTC
Skills:Ebook Writing, Story Development, Fiction Writing, Romance, Ghostwriting, Book Writing, English, Creative Writing
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply